Continue to Site

Dominos is going to get sued again over this

The only reason I can think of not allowing drivers to carry weapons is to protect the business from lawsuits. I doubt it is out of a concern for the safety of the drivers. I would be hesitant to “allow” my drivers to carry a weapon for that very reason. However, I doubt I will ask. It is up to them as they are the ones taking the risk.

Last edited:
dewar:
The only reason I can think of not allowing drivers to carry weapons is to protect the business from lawsuits. I doubt it is out of a concern for the safety of the drivers. I would be hesitant to “allow” my drivers to carry a weapon for that very reason. However, I doubt I will ask. It is up to them as they are the ones taking the risk.
I think having a policy against it (kinda like the policy against using drugs in MLB but no one ever checks) would help in protection from lawsuits.

Last edited:
It might also be wise to review your general liability policy to see what the INSURANCE COMPANY has decided is policy for covering any claims regarding firearms and employees . . . . that kind of surprise would be mind-numbing. :shock:

Last edited:
60.png
knightwing1995:
60.png
jokergerm:
man think about it, your in the gehtto, its dark, your trying to deliver a dam pizza, and two black guys attack the crap out of you. ( assuming black based on the video, not trying to be racist)

I am sure he was scared for his life. its hard to say with out being there, and it was a premeditated robbery. They ordered the pizza to rob the driver.

I dont think he will get charged.

I’m assuming your calling it a ghetto because black people live there,the same reason your assuming the guys who did it were black?

Hey take it easy there sharpton. I assumed same thing because it’s true you can’t hide behind the truth. If you were robbed in Rome wouldn’t you assume that you were robbed by a Roman?

I only wish that the pizza driver would have shot the other suspect too, rid the neighborhood (or hood) of one more bad apple.

Have you ever had someone in your family murdered while trying to earn a living (putting himself through college)delivering Pizza? I have, I could only wish that my cousin had a gun to protect himself although I still don’t know if he would have had a chance to defend himself because he was ambushed by two young gunman who opened fire before he had chance to even know what was going on.

That happened in a (Gasp) White neighborhood, and guess what (silly me, I know) I assumed that the suspects were white and lo and behold they were white.

My cousins name is Jeremy Giordano he was 22 when he was murdered on April 19 1997.

God Bless all Pizza Delivery Drivers That carry guns.

Last edited:
60.png
Scot:
60.png
knightwing1995:
60.png
jokergerm:
man think about it, your in the gehtto, its dark, your trying to deliver a dam pizza, and two black guys attack the crap out of you. ( assuming black based on the video, not trying to be racist)

I am sure he was scared for his life. its hard to say with out being there, and it was a premeditated robbery. They ordered the pizza to rob the driver.

I dont think he will get charged.

I’m assuming your calling it a ghetto because black people live there,the same reason your assuming the guys who did it were black?

Hey take it easy there sharpton. I assumed same thing because it’s true you can’t hide behind the truth. If you were robbed in Rome wouldn’t you assume that you were robbed by a Roman?

I only wish that the pizza driver would have shot the other suspect too, rid the neighborhood (or hood) of one more bad apple.

Have you ever had someone in your family murdered while trying to earn a living (putting himself through college)delivering Pizza? I have, I could only wish that my cousin had a gun to protect himself although I still don’t know if he would have had a chance to defend himself because he was ambushed by two young gunman who opened fire before he had chance to even know what was going on.

That happened in a (Gasp) White neighborhood, and guess what (silly me, I know) I assumed that the suspects were white and lo and behold they were white.

My cousins name is Jeremy Giordano he was 22 when he was murdered on April 19 1997.

God Bless all Pizza Delivery Drivers That carry guns.
Actually I wouldn’t assume anything until all the facts were in. I was a driver before and I know all the risks. I was robbed twice and beaten up once. The time I was beaten up was in a black neighborhood so everyone including me assumed the attackers were black and the area become redlined. A few weeks later they caught the guys who actually did it and it turned out they were white. So a whole neighborhood as well as people were judged for something they didn’t do. After that is when my thinking changed.

Last edited:
I almost expect civil rights and NRA types to wade in and file some sort of lawsuit or public outcry for the policy forbidding armed employees. They’ll even misquote the second amendment. I, for one, feel for that driver who had to take a life to protect his own. All bravado aside, killing someone very often changes a person profoundly.

Told my drivers again last night that no pizza or cash is worth risking their lives. If it looks suspicious, it is . . . drive on and call us.

Last edited:
Back