Continue to Site

Flour Prices...

I remember that one. I was watching the prices and brought in 150 bags of flour and saved myself about $2500. Price came back down pretty quickly.

Paying $13 something right now. I saw 50lb bags at costco a few days ago for $11.
What brand of flour are you buying for $13? Is it high gluten? If so what is the protein %?

Last edited:
Doubt anyone cares, but we found a great alternative. Maybe it’s even better. And the price is $17.25/50lbs unbleached unbromated 13%ish protein. Also if anyone has a Dawn Foods distributor in their area, I strongly recommend that you look them up and check their flour selection and price in your area. They are a bakery specific distributor and their reps are non comissioned and the prices are set at home office. Good stuff. We only get flour from them, but it’s rad. Anyhow…

Last edited:
Doubt anyone cares, but we found a great alternative. Maybe it’s even better. And the price is $17.25/50lbs unbleached unbromated 13%ish protein. Also if anyone has a Dawn Foods distributor in their area, I strongly recommend that you look them up and check their flour selection and price in your area. They are a bakery specific distributor and their reps are non comissioned and the prices are set at home office. Good stuff. We only get flour from them, but it’s rad. Anyhow…
What brand is it?

Last edited:
I would never use 00 for my pie. But that’s just me…

The brand is Ardent Mills King Midas. Ardent Mills has something in every protein content you could want.

Last edited:
Back