Continue to Site

For all you independant operators, How much a year in sales?

jokergerm

just wanted to see what all you independant pizza guys gross in a year

we all know i am at abou 300k before tax i dont count tax

so i just with tax i am at like 330ish

Last edited:
Re: For all you independant operators, How much a year in sa

Last Year $144k (June-Dec)
This Year $360K

Next Year’s Goal -$425,000

Last edited:

Should end the year at 1.28

Last edited:

Last year 175,000 this year 425,000 KK works for me 😃

Last edited:

Will wind up a couple thou short of my goal of 600k - next year’s goal 720

Last edited:

Counting sales tax… I wish that was my money. In that case ~650K.

Last edited:

Should finish @ $1.15 mil Growth 3% 2007

Last edited:

1.9 is fabulous…one unit in western PA>???

phenominal

Last edited:

wow any of you interested in selling your recipes i ll buy it i am serious thanks

Last edited:

just wondering what it takes to get these numbers , it must be the excellent food as the biggest factor

Last edited:

I would have to say that great service is every bit as important if not more so than great food. Not every market can sustain million dollar stores, and those that can are commonly oversaturated with players. An aggresive marketing budget is usually neccesary and consistancy is a must. It would be impossible for me to make every pizza that goes out of my store, so I have had to develop products and procedures that allow for easy training to allow for consistancy no matter which of my employees makes the product. Most of all, you need to believe that the sky is the limit. I would have laughed at the notion of doing 24K weeks a few years ago, but now I’m trying to figure out how I can do 40K weeks. My marketplace can sustain this, now I just need to find a way to make my phone ring enough, and figure out how to handle more business out of my location.

Last edited:

thank you paul , what kind of marketing do you do flyrs hangers news pappers?

Last edited:

2007: $1.8. We’ve only been open since June of 2006 but spent quite a big amount redesigning store and a lot on local marketing. Get involved in your local schools, fire departments, civic organizations, the more you’re out there, the better you will do. Hook up with party places who need tons of pizza on the weekends. Create an atmosphere that blows away your competition. Don’t settle for employees that don’t care about your systems and methods. Train them to care as much as you do…it is possible, it just takes time. Do everything you can to ensure that current customers come back. If you or your employee makes a mistake…tell the customer you made a mistake and you’re willing to do anything to fix it. As paul said…the sky is the limit…but make the business work without working in the business. Just a few thoughts from a young entrepreneur.

Last edited:

We boxtop every box, magnet with every order, some hotel advertising, three different Valpak style mailings, some doorhanging, and in 2007, an extremely aggresive mailing campaign offering a free pizza to every house in my delivery area. For 2008, I plan to mail a postcard every quarter to every address in my delivery area. I have been averaging nearly a 13% annual increase for the last 5 years, and hope to see 20+ percent increase this year. Just gotta figure out how to handle the increase.

Last edited:

paul what % of slaes are you using for marketing? or dollar amount weekly monthly etc TY

Last edited:

1.4 for me. My store is take out only and is 1400 Sq. ft. I would be interested to find out your store sizes and if you sell alcohol. That can really play into it.

Jim

Last edited:
Back