Continue to Site

Full Red - Stani.

This was the point I was mentioning earlier. There is a lot of confusion and generalizations when it comes to Stanislaus products. And, I think Stanislaus needs to help educate the restaurateurs and distributors of their products a little better. One easy change they can make is to call their Full Red Pizza Sauce… Full Red Pizza Sauce Base. That way, the user will know that it really needs something added to it before it’s ready for consumption. Also, it will differentiate it from The Full Red Fully Prepared Pizza Sauce. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
48.png
NicksPizza:
48.png
robozig:
I use two cans of Full Red to one can of 7-11, then add oregano, basil, garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper.
Full Red _______ Please fill in the blank with the rest of the name of the product. We’d love to know what your base is, but “Full Red” is a full line of products 😦 Is it Full Red Pizza Sauce?
Actually, it’s stanislaus which is the line. Full Red is labeled as extra heavy tomato puree, and the 7-11 is labeled as ground tomatoes.

Last edited:
60.png
robozig:
60.png
NicksPizza:
60.png
robozig:
I use two cans of Full Red to one can of 7-11, then add oregano, basil, garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper.
Full Red _______ Please fill in the blank with the rest of the name of the product. We’d love to know what your base is, but “Full Red” is a full line of products 😦 Is it Full Red Pizza Sauce?
Actually, it’s stanislaus which is the line. Full Red is labeled as extra heavy tomato puree, and the 7-11 is labeled as ground tomatoes.
Full Red is a line. Just look at Stanislaus’ website and you’ll see. There is a Full Red Pizza Sauce, Full Red Marinara, Full Red Cacciatore, etc. Oh and yes, there is a Full Red Tomato Puree.

Last edited:
60.png
pizzafanatic:
60.png
robozig:
60.png
NicksPizza:
60.png
robozig:
Full Red is a line. Just look at Stanislaus’ website and you’ll see. There is a Full Red Pizza Sauce, Full Red Marinara, Full Red Cacciatore, etc. Oh and yes, there is a Full Red Tomato Puree.
Sorry, my bad.

Last edited:
60.png
canukfanlady:
60.png
robozig:
How much of each do u use?
I thought you had your sauce already figured out.

Last edited:
Oh yes it is figured out, im curious about other combinations. Wondering if I could make mine better. People do love it and I dont wanna mess with a good thing, but…well maybe someone has some great advice, im always up for improving

Last edited:
i put sun dried tomatoe paste in my escalon 6-11 to give depth and i add a small % of fresh sunkissed tomato

Last edited:
I USE FULL RED TP ADD OUR SPICES AND DILUTE IT A LITTLE BECAUSE WE FIND IT A BIT TO THICK OUT OF THE CAN. ITS A GOOD PRODUCT BUT YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IF YOUR IN A COLD CLIMATE ALOT OF TIMES I THINK ITS FROZEN WHEN WE GET IT AND SOMETIMES IT WILL BE MORE ORANGE THAN RED BUT THEY WILL TELL YOU IT WAS THE COLOR OF THE TOMATOES I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN COOKED TO LONG ANY TOMATOOLOGIST OUT THERE TO TELL ME IF IM WRONG?

Score11
If you ever have a problem with the Stanislaus products just call them in California. They are amazing people to deal with. I had a problem the distributor would not address and after calling them in California everything was fixed to my satisfaction. The number is 800-327-7201

Last edited:
Back