Continue to Site

How do I use the NEW Think Tank?

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
Re: What about all of the old topics/questions?
russ cox:
Do the archives still exist? If so, where?
Are you referring to the archives from before the change over to phpBB? I believe those are long gone now. There used to be a link to them, but I think that disappeared about two years ago.

You can’t even find cached versions in Google anymore, so I’m guessing they’re all gone.

I would love to see those boards again… They’d bring back a lot of memories from when I was scouring them in 2003 thinking about opening a place! Oh, if I only knew then what I know now 😃

Last edited:

The reason I asked, is because of all this Gregster stuff. I know he was on here under a different name a long time ago. Too bad he won’t admit it.

Last edited:
russ cox:
The reason I asked, is because of all this Gregster stuff. I know he was on here under a different name a long time ago. Too bad he won’t admit it.
Yes I remember that poster came down real hard on me because I disagreed with him. I think he finally left me alone after I let him know that I had been a driver for 15 plus years and had been a union officer for 20 plus years and so on. He was trying to stir the pot and get somekind of a drivers union.

Last edited:
Back