Continue to Site

How much to open a pick-up delivery pizza business?

48.png
PizzaNooby:
“Maybe I am way off here…but I am considering starting a shop,
I have no idea how to effectively start up with less, and be successful at the same time. I am not expecting to be an instant hit, but at the same time I will be planning for it just in case”

If you dont feel like advertising that much, but maybe just want to get some local exposure for a few orders/day so you can practice, (1 block) you could give free cheese pizzas to the local businesses in your plaza and neighboring areas during the work day. The boss can put them in the break room for people to have a slice when they’re on lunch.

It may sound kinda corny but it works. A privately owned sub-sandwich place did that for me at a retail store i worked at while i was going to college. All my fellow employees were very excited to have free food waiting in the break room, its just a nice thing to break up a rather monotonous day. It makes a huge impact on the minds of a potential customer in a way no other advertising can. We even got a discount card for 50% off one meal that were passed out to us. It made at least 15 people from just my work place go to them on their lunch breaks regularly to order something. So that guy got his investment back and then some. I went there a lot when i wasnt working, and brought friends with me. So its a great way to just do a slow customer build, without giving up on marketing at all.
Great Idea…Thanks

Last edited:
Man if your gonna spend 150k to open a pizza place you best be using all new equipment and have a contractor and be sitting in hawaii on the beach getting smashed.

I have opened 3 pizza places on my own and it can be done very quiclky cheap.

I have done them each for about 40-60k with nice used equipment.

Last edited:
Back