Continue to Site

Is delivery management important?

are smaller or independent pizza places going to get a new POS so that they can offer the same professional courtesy touch that the big chains are offering?
Very probably the POS company they already work with will add the feature if it becomes something the customer responds to just as the goods ones have with all the other advances over the years. I don’t see people changing POS for any of these things.

Last edited:
No, I was not a driver but I was a waiter and a bartender for years.
These are not even remotely the same job that is why the suggestion to actually go out and deliver for a month. You are welcome for the time and money you will save 😃

Do you know what it’s like to have to manage potentially violent drunk people?
Maybe you could develop a smart phone app that gauges the belligerence of people’s text messages and social media posts and warns anyone within 50 feet of them by text kind of like an amber alert that someone nearby is about to boil over… Just think if bartenders knew that someone was really stewing and about to explode!

Last edited:
Thank you all for your comments (sincerely). I think this idea has been properly laughed out of here and I don’t mean that with hard feelings. But I think everyone has made it crystal clear that this will never sell to the independent pizzeria sector. If you can’t even get one positive response and it’s all negative, then the message is pretty clear. It’s not for this industry or sector. I think it’s a fair assessment to say that even if it were free, and not just cheap, it would be looked at as an extra hassle. So that’s a loser of an idea if I ever saw one.

I have someone who is “interested” in investing a decent chunk of change in this “general idea” to pay for development costs. There are three different industries that I proposed for something like this. So you saved this guy a lot of money and avoided him a possible disaster, and I’ll be speaking with him about the other two possible industries. Thanks again (sincerely). 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you all for your comments (sincerely). I think this idea has been properly laughed out of here and I don’t mean that with hard feelings. But I think everyone has made it crystal clear that this will never sell to the independent pizzeria sector. If you can’t even get one positive response and it’s all negative, then the message is pretty clear. It’s not for this industry or sector. I think it’s a fair assessment to say that even if it were free, and not just cheap, it would be looked at as an extra hassle. So that’s a loser of an idea if I ever saw one.

I have someone who is “interested” in investing a decent chunk of change in this “general idea” to pay for development costs. There are three different industries that I proposed for something like this. So you saved this guy a lot of money and avoided him a possible disaster, and I’ll be speaking with him about the other two possible industries. Thanks again (sincerely). 🙂
The industry I would like to see this type of thing in is repair services like the phone or cable companies. Typically they tell you the day they are coming so you have to stay home all day for a half hour of service.

Last edited:
Moderators please close this thread
Hi anonymous guest. I deleted the last post I made as it was too off topic. Hope that was good enough. Anyway, don’t worry. I won’t be posting in this thread or anywhere here anymore, as obviously my posts and topics don’t belong here and I understand that. Sorry for the bother. Have you considered becoming a member here? Best of luck.

Last edited:
Back