Continue to Site

Just wanted to share some pics of our new pizza place!!!

Hey Goerge

Is that true for Class B hoods, meaning just heat removal, not grease??

We are not in a big city at all, but i submitted plans the to building Department not 20 copys just 1 copy and they signed off for my tenant improvment permit same day.

And i did the same for the health department, but never had any tests on my hood for air flow or anything

I am sure its ok since it came out of a dominos, or at least i assume it right

Last edited:
quote=“jokergerm”]Hey Goerge

Is that true for Class B hoods, meaning just heat removal, not grease??

We are not in a big city at all, but i submitted plans the to building Department not 20 copys just 1 copy and they signed off for my tenant improvment permit same day.

And i did the same for the health department, but never had any tests on my hood for air flow or anything

I am sure its ok since it came out of a dominos, or at least i assume it right
[/quote]

Hi jokergerm"]

The regulations cited are for any cooking equipment that raises the temperature of the product to 220 degrees or above.

I do not think you have any problem as long as you got the approvals. I was just quoting what we have to do in most jurisdictions.

The hood will no doubt do the job but actually the rules have changed since that one was made. There are lots of domino’s out there with that type hood and they can continue to use them. The new rules come in to play for new shops and new owners of existing shops.

I some times wonder who thinks up some of the rules for food service they can get to be very extreme.

By the way you did a fine job on your build out.

George Mills

Last edited:
Back