Continue to Site

KIVA (1st posting updated)

https://zip.kiva.org/loans/13370/i/1d5

I have $1215 left to raise. I have signed my new lease, & gave my current landlord notice of my intention of moving out. I hope to be moving the last week of the month & be reopened July 6th. My next goal is to get 5 more friends from my network & Kiva will be matching their loan. It’s very heart warming to see sooo many from across the country from California to New Jersey to Korea to London loan to me. If you still wish to join and lend please use the link above and lend as little as $5…

Last edited:
Most of us, at one time or another, have needed a hand. I certainly have. When I started my first business ( 1988) I was on the cusp of success a year later with orders booked for delivery in 90-180 days that would put me in the black but out of cash to pay rent and buy groceries for those 90 days. I received a personal loan of $5000 at that time that carried me over. I paid that loan back over the following year.

I decided to make my $100 loan to Daisy in honor of that loan from my grandmother… now gone. I hope that Daisy is successful and will pay me back. Best of luck to you Daisy.

Last edited:
Most of us, at one time or another, have needed a hand. I certainly have. When I started my first business ( 1988) I was on the cusp of success a year later with orders booked for delivery in 90-180 days that would put me in the black but out of cash to pay my bills for those 90 days. I received a personal loan of $5000 at that time that carried me over and paid that loan back over the following year.

I decided to make my $100 loan to Daisy in honor of that loan from my grandmother… now gone. I hope that she is successful and will pay me back. Best of luck to you Daisy.
Thanks. … It is guaranteed that all the loans thru this is to be paid back. I am under a contract with Kiva that I am to make payments of $210 every month that will be distributed out to all lenders over a 2 year plan. …

Last edited:

I have $970 left to raise in 12 days. Please consider lending, even just $5 helps out.

Received my IPP app back from the county 1 day after signing lease. Now they are giving me 1 yr grace period to comply with county & state regulations to put a frickin outside grease interceptor in… GRR not even understanding why it has to be outside, the building has a sampling man hole outback. I already plan on putting one under the sink, why do I have to have one outside… I dont even deal with grease, no fryers or anything remotely close… Guess I will have to contact my county commisioner and ask questions

Last edited:
I’m trying to raise money for my business to move and need help. I have joined KIVA which helps entrepreneurs & business owners across the world raise loans. If you can help in any way it would be greatly appreciated. Remember this is a loan not a donation. My goal is to reach $5000 by the 24th of June & as of this morning I have raised over $4000, I have $870 left to raise. If I do not reach my goal of $5000 I will lose everything I have worked so hard for and the money I have already raised will go back to all the lenders who have contributed. Just click on the link below to help.

Just received some great encouragement from a fellow lender

Porter, Zip Lender
Almost time to start the celebration!!! 17% to go; 17 days left to do it! That’s just short of $50 a day needed to cross the finish line and that’s just 2 new people (or "old ones) @ the minimum loan of $25. Beginning to get SO excited! YOU GO GIRL! pw
about 1 hour ago
PLEASE consider lending

Last edited:
Got I guess what you call a tweet on Twitter. balance left to raise $770. Please help out if able to…
Kiva Zip (@kivazip) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from Kiva Zip (@kivazip). Creating opportunity for financially excluded and socially impactful entrepreneurs. United States / Kenya
TWITTER.COM

Last edited:
Loan sent. I hope everything works out. I admit, I’m a little nervous going through someplace doing business through Kenya. But if this is legit, it could be very interesting way for people to lend. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Loan sent. I hope everything works out. I admit, I’m a little nervous going through someplace doing business through Kenya. But if this is legit, it could be very interesting way for people to lend. Good luck to you!
Appreciated… Although KIVA originated in Kenya I went through KIVA ZIP which is based in California and for MI the local office is in Detroit. KIVA ZIP is exactly the same but US based

Last edited:
I’ve added to your goal. The number needed keeps getting smaller! Good luck!
THANK YOU Scott…GREATLY appreciated 😉

Goal now down to just $355.00 had 5 people over the last 24 hrs loan…getting closer just under 12 days left to raise the final goal amount. Its really scary knowing that if I dont reach my goal with all the campaigning I have done over the past month or so I stand to loose it all UGH…
Did you use my link ?? I never received an email confirmation from KIVA, I received email confirmations from everyone else

Last edited:
As of this morning I am now FULLY funded WHOOP WHOOP. . Now I can concentrate this last 2 weeks to getting moved

THANK YOU ALL who have loaned

Last edited:
Thought I would start sharing pics. lots work to get done. Thank god for contractors

Last edited:
Just a quick update. Things have been extremely well. Had one of the KIVA investors stop in for a visit on his way north to hunting cabin. So far I have made 2 payments back to kiva. I know of about 5 investors who have received a portion payment back just wondering if anyone from here who has invested received anything back

Things have been truly well. Numbers are staying above percentage from the first 2months. Been maintaining weekly numbers some have been well over other weeks

Last edited:
I have gotten two payments. Glad to hear things are going well.

Last edited:
Back