Let's Talk Automation

no doubt…it’s coming and most of us do not have the deep pockets to invest in this robotic technology. Am I the only one that sees Convenience becoming more & more important to the customer…

Little Caesars built an empire on Hot n Ready. Dominoes on 30 minute delivery and their own app. Convenience is the way to go, if you can build first or better.

$30/month +.02 per text

Yes through Microworks, when last item from an order is cleared off the makeline, the customer gets a text message telling them the order is 5-10 minutes from being done.

Call them ask for Mike Anthony

Last edited:
not bad but still not clear on who (which company) provides the service, would you share and if you have a contact person thanks

I need help in doing this, I am fairly new to pizza cloud and would love to add something this. Can you please offer me any help?
Thanks

Call support and ask them to add this feature. Write a script that you would like it say when the button is pressed. It shouldn’t take very long at all if they aren’t too busy

awesome, THANK YOU!!! wonder why they don’t inform us of these great features when setting it up?

Do you rotate your “upsell messages” daily, weekly, monthly?

Ours are the same all the time. Just don’t have enough time to get back to the phone stuff. Thankfully a lot of business is going online. I know PizzaCloud has grown a ton so it might be more of a time available thing

In order to activate a toggle button you must have support set it up for you. It is pretty easy to create a media file (I prefer to record by dialing an extention) and just have them play the message you create when the button is activated. We actually have one message for when it it online orders only and another when we are really screwed to stop taking orders all together. Make sure that you put these buttons on the second screen page so employees do not accidentally activate but just remember to turn it back on…

honestly I do not think they have time to promote their features. I asked them if this was possible when Covid first hit a while back and since then I know all my friends that have PC have added the feature. I use my greeting message to promote online ordering where you earn loyalty points towards free pizza instead of upselling individual items. For me it is more important to convert phone orders to online due to staffing issues and train my customers to keep ordering online…

Back