Looking for Point of Sale System, Confused by the Options

Last edited:
Thank you.

I don’t think they will allow me to post on their forum since I am not a current user.

I will look over the training guide.

Thank you again.
I believe all you need to do is register for their forum.

Last edited:
I believe all you need to do is register for their forum.
It mentioned a Point of Success serial number and when I filled out the box below they declined giving me access.

They said only verified members can post comments and they cannot move me into the verified group.

Last edited:
It mentioned a Point of Success serial number and when I filled out the box below they declined giving me access.
We were forced to do this to avoid spam posts on the forum. Email the user name and password you’d like to use to me at [email protected] and I will set you up.

Last edited:
Great info guys Im glad I checked here… been leaning towards Point of Success Just buying pieces bit by bit and I think I will bite the bullet this weekend and get the software loaded on the first computer. One question for everyone will I have to program the menu on every computer…(2 for now) or does it share from computer to computer?

Last edited:
Great info guys Im glad I checked here… been leaning towards Point of Success Just buying pieces bit by bit and I think I will bite the bullet this weekend and get the software loaded on the first computer. One question for everyone will I have to program the menu on every computer…(2 for now) or does it share from computer to computer?
You will use one computer as a server which is where you will do the programming. The other computers will be terminals that access the server.

Last edited:
Do they send software when you purchase or do you just download it? I was hoping to download this weekend but can’t find where to purchase and they are closed…

Last edited:
Make sure you are loading it on to a computer you will keep for awhile. Upgrading your server to a new machine has caused us headaches with PoS. I think POS pizza uses a dongle.

Last edited:
Is Point of Success still highly recommend by many on the forum here, or has something better come along?

Last edited:
Is Point of Success still highly recommend by many on the forum here, or has something better come along?
I am always looking for something better and after 11 years am still with Point of Success.

Last edited:
Point of Success still rules the nest…you can d/l a demo, but it will take some time to input the menu & its design…

Last edited:
Big Holler still rulez!
Great, thank you for your reply.

Overall, I like it, but I feel it could be a little more appealing when you’re choosing pick-up or delivery. That part doesn’t look modern. The pizza builder is nice though, and I’m glad it works well on mobile devices.

What percentage of your sales are online?

Last edited:
i just switched from Point of Success to Breakaway. And point of success worked great for a single store owner but as you get bigger and want more shops its not the greatest. But i liked it while we had it. Takes a long time to adjust to breakaway but over all we are liking it better

Last edited:
Back