Middleby Marshall 360 Oven Issues / Help

ZachFauchald

Hello,

For the last two years I’ve been having various issues with both my ovens and I’ve put thousands of dollars into them so far and they still aren’t baking pizzas properly. I could use some expert help! I have two middleby Marshall p360 gas ovens, Double stacked. Here are the issues that each one has…

Top oven: it’s currently set to 500 degrees at 8 1/2min. I’ve heard that it shouldn’t take 8 1/2 minutes to cook at 500 degrees but mine does for some reason… I’ve tested the actual bake temp with an oven thermometer and it shows it’s cooking around 505 degrees inside the whole time. The main issue is that the bottom of our pizzas will randomly not cook all the way. 80% of the time they do and then 20% of the time we have to push pizzas back in order to cook the bottom properly. It’s been a huge hassle. I’ve already replaced the control panel, and the thermostat prob on the back end. My guess is that maybe it’s not receiving enough gas? Or maybe a blower motor is going bad? I really don’t know…

Bottom oven: my bottom oven is currently set to 500 degrees for 7 1/2 minutes. I’ve recently replaced the control panel and conveyer belt timer (recently had a timing belt issue) that’s fixed for now. But now the main issue I’m having with my bottom oven is that when I send an oven thermometer through it, it reads 500 degrees for the first 1/3 of the ride, then 525 degrees for the middle and then 555 degrees for the last 1/3 of the ride. Ideally I would like for the whole oven to cook at 500 degrees and not just the first 1/3.

If anyone is able to help, I would really appreciate it. I’m 27 years old and I’ve owned this pizza place for 2 years now and this oven has been the biggest pain in the butt. I have other fires I need to put out but the oven is the heart and soul of my pizza shop and it isn’t cooking our pizzas properly.

Thank you!
View attachment 1072

Yes, I have deep cleaned it multiple times. I usually take out all the fingers and properly clean the ovens every 6 months or so depending on usage. That’s not it but thank you!

Back