Continue to Site

MM PS360 Making some odd noise... ideas?

Well, yes it is the burner blower. I moved the damper wheel back and tried starting it, it would nudge but not spin… turned it off and freed the wheel with my finger… start it up again and it’s loud as hell but blowing hot air. So I’ll be ordering that shortly. Much appreciated for the info on the damper wheel jokergerm!

That place as a $100 minimum order… i’m at $80… is there anything else common that goes bad in the PS360 for around $20? I figure I might as well get whatever it is now and keep it in storage.

Thanks all

Last edited:
you can get replacement bushings / washers for the conveyor. They are nylon and can wear out. We have also had the metal pieces that attach the conveyor to the chain get ground through - keep an eye on this. When the shroud cover for the conveyor motor is not installed right it will rest on this piece and eventually grind all the way through. Also the cooling fans on the back go out. For sure pick up one of those. I bought an extra last time so I would not be down and out! Another thing that is easy to replace is a thermocouple. I can’t remember the price, though.

dan

Last edited:
you can get replacement bushings / washers for the conveyor. They are nylon and can wear out. We have also had the metal pieces that attach the conveyor to the chain get ground through - keep an eye on this.
100% on the money. We keep all these things in our spare parts box and re-order when we use one.

Last edited:
I would keep a thermal couple on hand.

They tend to go out alot
I keep 2 of just about everything on hand

Main blowers
Burner blowers
Gas valves
High flame soleniods
Flame sensors
And ignitor modules
Conveyor gear motors

It’s very nice not being down an oven more then an hour or so