Continue to Site

Mobile Pizza Business- Keeping pizzas hot!

ByTheSlice

Looking for some creative thinking to keep my pizza slices hot before they sell. I know the warmer/humidifiers work and that what most use. I was thinking heated delivery bags. Get a larger bag that can hold 6 16"boxes. The cost for the heated bag is less than even a used Hatco warmer.

Will this work or not and why?

I’m using pre-sheeted, frozen dough if that make a difference.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
I’m thinking you’re not selling yet. If so, make them ‘on the fly’ until you gauge what your volume is going to be.

Last edited:
What is the nature of your mobile pizza business? Do you have a Cart, Trailer, Mobile kitchen or a truck? your options differ according to what you have.

Last edited:
The visibility of your product will more then pay for the cost of a Hatco-like glass display unit. Folks like to see what they are buying.

Last edited:
230_2.png
Daddio:
What is the nature of your mobile pizza business? Do you have a Cart, Trailer, Mobile kitchen or a truck? your options differ according to what you have.
16x8 concession trailer
48.png
bouldercreekpizza:
The visibility of your product will more then pay for the cost of a Hatco-like glass display unit. Folks like to see what they are buying.
Good point.
48.png
pizza2007:
I’m thinking you’re not selling yet. If so, make them ‘on the fly’ until you gauge what your volume is going to be.
Not yet.
i don’t plan pn having six pizzas ready at once, just a few.

Last edited:
Back