Continue to Site

Pizza Phone Systems

Pizza_stop

Does anyone have any experience with pizzaphonesystem.com ? We are thinking of switching to a VOIP system because the phone company here is so unreliable. (Hour long outages during the dinner rush are very common here). I’m tired of having to forward calls to my cell phone and missing orders because people are on hold. I just wanted to get some feedback before sending them all of my info an the $500 set up fee. Their prices seem reasonable ( $199 per month for unlimited lines and 3 phones). Thanks in advance for any info.

Last edited:
I am having pizza phones installed on July7th in my store. If you can wait that long, I will be happy to talk about my experience.

Last edited:
Do these systems rely on having reliable internet service?..In our area internet goes out far too often to have VOIP based system…One of the downsides of living in the “sticks”…

Last edited:
lunch time and pizzaphones is down YEAH! can not call them because it says all circuits are busy!!!

Last edited:
Rockstar pizza:
well that shot the pizza phone system all to he11. They have to do a hard reset and can only do it during lunch hours…still down…maybe up before dinner… can not forward either…THIS SUCKS
seriously?!!?!?!

I was actually considering this but this is not an option with even the possibility of this happening

no call forwarding to a cell?

so if it goes down you are screwed?

Last edited:
In the 4 years I’ve used VOIP service from Netiva, I’ve only had one outage…

Granted, it was over a weekend & it screwed me a bit, it was an add fluck…butthey learned and beefed up their system with a myriad of redundancy…

Pick a strong company, not a reseller…makesure your cable company gives you the strongest upload ability too…

I’ve not looked back once, considering I’m saving $400-$500/month…

Last edited:
Been using charter phone (cable company) in my shop for two years and it is
Beyond horrible. In two weeks, I’ve had 5 outages during dinner rush. Suddenly my cell phone rings
In my pocket, and it is customers trying to order. They still can’t tell me what’s wrong, and they “graciously” offered me a $50 “good faith” credit.

Today I called the phone company to switch. Never have I though that I’d be totally excited about getting plain old analog phone lines. And with speedy DSL and 3 lines I’m saving about 33% from what the cable company had been charging me.

Last edited:
When considering any VOIP system, you MUST have a stable & fast cable company…

Secondly, you need to have more ‘upstream’ ability rather tan download ability…you are not streaming movies, but sending upstream, voice content…

And third, get a provider, like Nextiva vrs the cable company’s own program, as there still is a learning curve for some…

I use Brighthouse as my cable operator & they are making great strides in business VOIP, but still overpriced for the service I recieve @ Nextiva…

And I’m saving over $300/month…

Last edited:
lunch time and pizzaphones is down YEAH! can not call them because it says all circuits are busy!!!
Do you still use Pizza Phones and if so would you recommend them? How about outages and customer service? Thanks

Last edited:
We do not use them, I followed Patriot Pizza’s advice and went with Nextiva.
Thanks I’ll take a pass unless I hear strong vote of confidence from others. To important to mess around with.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with pizzaphonesystem.com ? We are thinking of switching to a VOIP system because the phone company here is so unreliable. (Hour long outages during the dinner rush are very common here). I’m tired of having to forward calls to my cell phone and missing orders because people are on hold. I just wanted to get some feedback before sending them all of my info an the $500 set up fee. Their prices seem reasonable ( $199 per month for unlimited lines and 3 phones). Thanks in advance for any info.
This company is the absolute worst! They almost mad my shops go out of business. Service is horrilbe and very rude. They owe me over 3000, we need to organize a class action suit aganst this criminal. Run away from this company and dont look back !

Do those of you who use Nextiva still enjoy their services? How is uptime and reliability? Any consistent or significant outages to speak of?

Last edited:
Back