Continue to Site

pizza sauce pump

Sorry to anybody I offended.I have now sobered up. “What” is right. I shouldn’t knock something I have not tried. That said, this is something that I really doubt I will ever try. I guess that’s what makes this world go round… we are all different, some more than others (especially me) lol…

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank everyone for the info that DOES NOT apply to the very question that I have ask. I almost thought I was back in kindergarden. I would think that when someone ask for help THAT is what they should be given.

Last edited:
48.png
general:
Just wanted to thank everyone for the info that DOES NOT apply to the very question that I have ask. I almost thought I was back in kindergarden. I would think that when someone ask for help THAT is what they should be given.
Hey at least you got any response… By no one giving you a true answer to the very answer you asked, that should tell you no one has an answer… pretty self explanatory.

Didn’t know ‘general’ stands for ‘posting general’.

Last edited:
48.png
general:
I guess they don’t have Google on your end of the internets.

Click here

gregster:
Internets? internetS - thats where I’ve be going wrong! I didn’t know there was more than one!

perhaps I’d better make sure I’m googling the correct one!

Last edited:
Wizzle Wassell:
gregster:
Internets? internetS - thats where I’ve be going wrong! I didn’t know there was more than one!

perhaps I’d better make sure I’m googling the correct one!
I am sure gregster is using the term “internets” intentionally (an internet meme based on former Pres. Bush’s use of the word).

Last edited:
48.png
general:
Lighten up dude. If you read the responses, you will see that the consensus of this board is “don’t go there” with the sauce pump. It’s not needed no matter what your volume is. Use a spoodle, a ladle, a brush, a spoon, whatever. But a pump like the one pictured is just plain gross and is it really going to save you time?

Last edited:
The pumps which you inquired about are not in use by the most common posters here at the Think Tank. A couple threads in the past have inquired about a commercail grade apparatus for sauce large quantities of pies on a production line . . . but I do not recall what came of those threads. You may find them in a search of the old stuff.

Sometimes places like the one being poked fun of in the picture will engineer their own solutions. You could probably do it with a proper pump submerged into a vat of sauce with food grade tubing. In our county, the health inspector would expect a plan and specs of construction, use AND cleaning/sanitizing protocol. You could go that route, but I have no meaningful suggestion where to find a pump for such a venture . . . maybe a food manufacturing supply warehouse? A place that sells pumps for extruding doughnut dough?

Tom Lehmann or George Mills may be the holder of the obscure/uncommon knowledge you need.

Last edited:
General, perhaps you could outline the background to looking at these? I’m intrigued. I’m a gadget freak I’ve pretty much every gadget going (both at home and in my shop) $but I draw the line at a sauce pump. Maybe because I have 4 sauces, maybe because I just can’t see them saving any time, maybe because I know what a pig it would be to clean?

Go on tell us more!

Last edited:
Back