Continue to Site

Portion cheese on pizza's

No because that was at my last store which I sold end of 2015.
However, I will make some drawings and figure out how to get them posted.
I’m an old timer (51) so I’m used to drawings!
They will make what I am saying clear, too… hopefully.
When I figure out how to get them posted, I’ll better explain what they are, though they will be fairly self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Must be nice. I live in the land of gluttony. Our customers would storm the castle with those portions.
Was checking out your website. You’re getting $14.99 for a 16" and we’re getting $11.99. I wish I could charge that here, would have no problem doing 14oz then! You’re getting more for your 16" than we are for our 20"! Two completely different areas for labor but just found that interesting! Really like your coupon set up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was checking out your website. You’re getting $14.99 for a 16" and we’re getting $11.99. I wish I could charge that here, would have no problem doing 14oz then! You’re getting more for your 16" than we are for our 20"! Two completely different areas for labor but just found that interesting! Really like your coupon set up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea it goes to labor out here. Our coupon set up is:

Order 1 pizza and get $1 off
Order 2 and get $2.00 off each pizza
Order 3 or more and get $3.00 of each pizza.

All customers get the coupon so they feel good about getting a deal. And we a ton of customers that order the 3 or more. We do 5 - 10 - 20+ pie orders all day and night.

We did use much less cheese in years past. Like 8-9 ounces on 14 inch. But what I found is that customers simply love cheese, and the more you give them the happier they are. That extra cheese we give them is our marketing budget.

Last edited:
Back