Continue to Site

SLOGANS.....anyone, anyone.

230_2.png
Daddio:
I was just recently able to get the phone number 8-Daddio’s so I have been thinking ablut this topic as well. How is Dial 8-Daddio’s if you love Pizza as much as me?
But I love pizza far more than I love you. Hmmm . . . I may love Dave as much as pizza, but we’ve never actually met in person.

Last edited:
60.png
NicksPizza:
230_2.png
Daddio:
I was just recently able to get the phone number 8-Daddio’s so I have been thinking ablut this topic as well. How is Dial 8-Daddio’s if you love Pizza as much as me?
But I love pizza far more than I love you. Hmmm . . . I may love Dave as much as pizza, but we’ve never actually met in person.
So your true feelings are coming to the fore you S.N.A.G. (Sensitve New Age Guy) 😉

Dave

Last edited:
60.png
NicksPizza:
230_2.png
Daddio:
I had to shorten it to Dial 8Daddios if you love pizza because it turns out nobody loves me. I have to pay everyone who hangs around me. That includes my family. 😦

Last edited:
Daddio

Be real nice to Nick and he may love you too, and he hasn’t met you either :lol:

Dave

Last edited:
here’s one I just found and like,

“The common pizza, done uncommonly well.”

Otis

Back