Continue to Site

So, how was your HALLOWEEN?

We did 60% more than our normal Friday. Only been open 4.5 months though. Saturday was normal Sunday was slower than usual

Last edited:
We had our busiest day ever, about $5500. Our ovens move at 4:30 so it was pretty fast and furious. How many of you that did basically triple what did only have 2 ovens? That’s what we have

Last edited:
We had our busiest day ever, about $5500. Our ovens move at 4:30 so it was pretty fast and furious. How many of you that did basically triple what did only have 2 ovens? That’s what we have
2 Edge 60 ovens we get a 14" pizza every 30 seconds at full capacity. With my style of pizza I like a slower cook time. It makes the pizza better tasting and it’s all about the taste.

Last edited:
It was a crazy week for us we had an upturn in sales from Thursday thru Sunday. We hit 12 gs for the first time last week. When I bought the place in May of 2012 we were hoping to do 8000 a week

Last edited:
We did $2500 for the night with one 8 pie brick oven and 3 staff 1 driver, That was fast and furious 😉

Last edited:
Back