Continue to Site

So is Super Bowl Sunday your busiest day of the year?

We were busy but not even close to our best day ever, we did about 50% of halloween for Super Bowl. We did sell about 150lbs of wings. Superbowl is an odd one, its SLAMMED until about 4pm and then dead from 4-close

Last edited:
We were busy but not even close to our best day ever, we did about 50% of halloween for Super Bowl. We did sell about 150lbs of wings. Superbowl is an odd one, its SLAMMED until about 4pm and then dead from 4-close
My first Super Bowl Sunday as a pizzeria owner. Record day of sales but we did about what you did. Been open almost 3 months now. We got rocked from 2pm-6pm pacific time with game kickoff at 3:30. Completely died around 7:15 to close. Sundays seem to die each week at 8:15-8:30 thus far.

Last edited:
what a cluster fuck! we got 12 inches of snow and had to stop delivering around 6pm safety first!! but we got a bunch of pickup orders and had a few large orders for people that were having parties…all in all it turned out to be like a good above average Friday night. still upset about all the missed money but ya can’t mess with mother nature she always wins!

Last edited:
Sounds like we were pretty average. We were moderately busy during the day, but died off around game time. I did my first ever Facebook ad, but pulled the trigger too late. Didn’t realize it would take several hours to be “approved”. Beer sales were pretty solid over the entire weekend and during the day Sunday though.

Last edited:
Well we did sell over $100 lbs of wings… Day was 12 best out of the last 30 days. Not bad for a Sunday. Last playoff game was better though.

Last edited:
My campus store did about 50% more than a normal Sunday and a couple hundred more than last years Super Bowl sales. My other store did about double a normal Sunday and was only a couple hundred short of Fridays sales. Best Super Bowl Sunday I’ve ever had in my 18 years in business.

Last edited:
Well it happened! One of our locations actually had their busiest day of the year. This store usually does around 3K on a Sunday and maxes out at 5K on a Friday. Super Bowl they cranked out $6200. The other stores were nice and busy but no where near the busiest day.

Last edited:
We were steady tho whole night but last week was much busier. Of course Canadians are not real big NFL fans.

Last edited:
This was our first super bowl and wasnt sure what to expect but we ended up having a pretty good day it wasnt as busy as I thought it was going to be but it was the busiest sunday that we have had. We stayed very steady up until closing. We really didnt get slammed at any point during the day which was kind of nice since we had a cook that was a no show

Last edited:
Im in NH, we smashed sunday records, busy all day. Ran a chicken tender party tray special. Sold 120lbs of tenders and 40lbs of wings in 3hrs-great night. A ton of pizza also

Last edited:
Hopefully for you, one day soon the Flames and Oilers will get it in gear and meet in the playoffs again!
I think I will be long gone before that happens. Busiest Tuesday on record for me is when the Oilers lost the 7th game in 2006.

Last edited:
20% more than a normal Sunday across my 3 shops and 8-30% more than last year’s game in all 3 as well. Sunday is always our 3rd busiest day of the week anyway.

Last edited:
Well it happened! One of our locations actually had their busiest day of the year. This store usually does around 3K on a Sunday and maxes out at 5K on a Friday. Super Bowl they cranked out $6200. The other stores were nice and busy but no where near the busiest day.
What kinda sales are you doing on weeknights Mon-Thurs? We do a third less business on weeknights than weekend nights. Is that about on par for everyone else? Wed nights is the best weeknight.

Last edited:
What kinda sales are you doing on weeknights Mon-Thurs? We do a third less business on weeknights than weekend nights. Is that about on par for everyone else? Wed nights is the best weeknight.
At my residential store, Monday and Tuesday are generally about 55% of Friday while Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday are closer to 65-70%. At my campus store the difference between Monday and Tuesday and the weekend is greater but Thursday might be closer to Fridays sales.

Last edited:
We did our 2nd highest sales of ever. Extra help come in at 4:00 and was sent home at 7:00, with dishes done up and counters wiped down. One of my girls that has worked 13 superbowls with me asked why we weren’t as busy this year. . .when I told her how much we did, she asked if next year we could get the person back that doesn’t listen to anybody and does what they want and maybe not prep so heavy, just to throw the challenge back in 🙂 .

Last edited:
Back