Continue to Site

Steveos Box Folding Thread

Dewar's Pizza Bakery:
Same here. Got me thinking about the way we plan to do it and weighing out the alternatives. Better than the insipid cowpatty posts of late.
Like the last sentence in this one?^^^

gregster:
I’ve never seen the fold after cut method before, so it’s hard for me to actually visualize the process from what’s written here. It sounds like you have people move the tickets from make line, to oven, to cut table in the process. That is a few seconds per ticket move, that the prefolders who put the labels on the boxes don’t have to do. You seem to be saving time on the prefold, but loosing a bit on the manual ticket moves.
More chances to loose or misplace a ticket that way. Are missing tickets a hassle?

It’d be interesting if someone made a list of pros and cons of each method and listed them side by side to compare.
Nah the ticket follows the pizza so you’re already by the oven just stick out your arm and hand to oven guy. Never ever lost a ticket. The worst thing that can happen is the ticket getting dirty but that rarely happens.

Last edited:
gregster:
Dewar's Pizza Bakery:
Same here. Got me thinking about the way we plan to do it and weighing out the alternatives. Better than the insipid cowpatty posts of late.
Like the last sentence in this one?^^^
Of course not. I was referring to your ad nauseum posts and LoneStar’s puke.

Last edited:
Back