Continue to Site

Text Blast (SMS)

“Rockstar pizza” said:
lets look a it this way has anyone here ever ordered or responded in a favorable action to a text solicitation?
I know I havent. /quote]

I know I"m weighing in late on this but this just happened to me. We are always busy for lunch and most times very busy. Mon to Fri whenever the phone rings durning our rush I tell whoever answers if it’s not an order tell them to call back after closing time and leave a message and if we’re interested I’ll call them back. Well as you can imagine most don’t call back let alone leave messages, but this one guy who was selling pos services did. We have always taken only cash but this year, we like almost everyone else doing everything to increase sales, We just decided the day before this guy left his message to expand and take debit and credit cards as well. I called the guy and did the business with him.

I think you have to know your market and if you don’t use the opt in lists. As people have said some people have heart failure because sales people cold call them during business hours, some hate junk mail, etc. I don’t mind either. I scan and dump. If it’s somthing I might me interested down the road I file. We have a big highschool and college market, neither of which would mind text blasts. We also have a big seniors market, I don’t think they would be as happly about it.

Last edited:
Back