Continue to Site

The Pizza Crafters

Those side forums are a great addition. They are essentially too small to be on the radar, yet have a core following. They have been around for a while. Scott Hack founded the first one I know of back before the TT changed software, and it was great. Invite only, with a file sharing area.

PMQ did chats, we participated, then we went on with out on chats on different software. In a known group you can be frank, open, and even call people out productively. You get rid of all of the petty defensiveness that cold online forums seem to breed.

Last edited:
I will admit I like the fact you can read all replys to posts at once instead of having to click on every single reply to view it.

Last edited:
60.png
Maset54:
I will admit I like the fact you can read all replys to posts at once instead of having to click on every single reply to view it.
Are you talking about this forum or the other? If you’re talking about this forum, you might be in thread view…

Last edited:
The fact that this forum has been so destroyed by EGO is not foreign to readers that do not contribute or reply. I have no interest in a new forum as the contribution is still easy to find by title around here.

PD

Last edited:
48.png
PizzaDiva:
The fact that this forum has been so destroyed by EGO is not foreign to readers that do not contribute or reply. I have no interest in a new forum as the contribution is still easy to find by title around here.
Not sure how to interpret that. Could you elaborate? Is it directed at me?

Last edited:
Happy to see that someone is paying attention to us over at TTPG, but just a quick clarification; all I meant by my comments there was that I was going to keep participating in discussion, and if someone wants to talk payroll issues I’m happy to oblige. I think the point about the wages and tip credit has been as thoroughly made as it’s going to be short of actual word from the DOL, so I don’t feel any need to bring it up again if no one else does. After all that commotion only a half-dozen threads got moved anyway, so no worries.

Last edited:
48.png
Dox47:
Happy to see that someone is paying attention to us over at TTPG
I’ve been paying attention to TTPG. I found this gem today:
Soldier:
I don’t know how many times you can eat something and lose control of your bowels and keep coming back for more. For me, it took a few times over several years to pinpoint with 100% certainty that it was Pizza Hut causing it.
That was one hell of a funny post.

Last edited:
48.png
PizzaDiva:

PD
This surprises me. I’ve found most of my discussion to be honest “nuts and bolts” conversations with other pizzeria owners. The only posts that really bother me are the semi-condescending comments from vendors who want to tell us that we’re not doing enough unless we use their product.

Last edited:
Back