Continue to Site

Websites

Techiedude from what I understand if you build a site on OfficeLive there is no way to move that content to another webhost…Can you please advise further on that…

Last edited:
Dewar,

Correct. But Wordpress can do CMS with some plugins. Creating static pages etc, and then you can still use it to blog on the backend. Which is why I like it.

Last edited:
Well i dont know about moving to another hosting site because my sites are there for free and i dont need to move them. If you forsee doing things that there basic site dont allow there are other plans that are available. I only brought up the thread because i was wanting to look at you guys shops or menues and could not find alot of your sites. Micro softs site that i use are easy to set up and again i say they are free.

Last edited:
Scott Hack:
Dewar,

Correct. But Wordpress can do CMS with some plugins. Creating static pages etc, and then you can still use it to blog on the backend. Which is why I like it.
Cool! I like Wordpress a lot. And I knew it was pretty configurable. After seeing your site last night, I am sold on its ability to look like a “real” site and not a simple blog.

Last edited:
Back