Continue to Site

Who is going to Pizza Expo?

One on things you need to know about gluten-free
this is on my list of things to learn, no one in my town does a gluten free…
my question is will this fade away like Atkins diet fad a couple years ago…

Last edited:
I don’t see the gluten free issue being a fad. This market will be there until there is a cure for the disease.

Last edited:
Hobart will be there in booth 241. Come check our lineup of pizza mixers, or stop by and say hi. I love to hear feedback and talk about what’s going on in the pizza industry.

Eric Lutz
Hobart Product Engineer

Last edited:
48.png
bennyspizza:
I will be there.probably hungover. :lol:
From drinking with Richard in the B&B. At least we know he now has one drinking partner. :lol:

Last edited:
I KNOW that I will be hung-over…fyi I would love to kick the guy in the nuts that set the schedule some the classes at 8 am and 9 am…
problem with Hobart…your like the Maytag repair guys…built like a tank…last for ever

Last edited:
We are heading out tonight for Vegas.

Come see us at Booth #613 - we have some great giveaways and a pretty nice prize drawing.

Last edited:
I decided to go to the expo after it was to late to preregister.can I get 3 day passes once I am at the convention center?are any of the seminars or anything included in the general admission price?what day will I be able to go to the amusement expo free with my pizza expo admission?I read that they are right next to each other and I was wondering if there is a set day or if I can go to the amusement expo on any day.thanks!!

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

This year’s Pizza Expo should be an amazing experience - it looks like there are more pre-registered attendees/exhibitors than ever before! Taradel is very pleased to be attending and we will have a double-booth set up (Booth #807). As soon as you walk in the main entrance, take a right, we are in the front row. I’d love to chat and meet with you (if I haven’t already) so please stop by and say hello!

Have a safe trip and see you in Las Vegas! 😃

Map of the Pizza Expo:
http://www.pizzaexpo.com/international/2011/exhibit_hall1.cfm

-Chris

Last edited:
yes you can get the 3 day passes on site, the amusement section opens on Thursday. all the seminars are free except for a small few…

Last edited:
Back