Continue to Site

Who is the Industry's most trusted POS?

We’ve had PDQ for almost two years and by far it the best system we’ve ever used and we’ve used about 3 different systems over the last 10 yrs. They set everything up for us they installed everything and trained us fully on the system. There Service and Support has be great it’s has been a real pleasure doing business with them.

Been with Intura for years. I have looked at the others at countless shows, as well as in operation, and have yet to see half of the claims in actual operation. For my money, I say Vision is the best.

Last edited:
THOSE WHO RAVE ABOUT THERE SYSTEM COULD THEY ALSO ADD THEIR PRICE?
think chris pizza and I have a pretty reliable system in pos pizza

I have been using Angel Computer Software, it is a simple program that run on DOS. I love the fact that it runs on DOS, because none of the kids out there causing problems are creating viruses in DOS, you cant surf the internet, or play video games, or play CD music.
So the system is almost bullet proof plus the only reason I am running it on Pentium 166 mghz computers is because they are cheaper than a 486, or a 386. I can purchase a five station touch-screen POS structure with Star Thermal Printers in the kitchen and at the front counter for about $4000 to $5000.
I bought a 3 terminal MICROS system 2 years ago it cost me $21000. ouch, and it was probably the worst investment I have made.
When I worked for Papa John’s there proprietary software was pretty good.
When I worked for Domino’s there TMS was pretty good too.

But I have been using ANGEL COMPUTER SOFTWARE for about 15 years now and for the money it is very ample. CALL BOB HAMM 253-584-5989… He might have some used systems he could sell you, he was in all the GODFATHER’s, But GODFATHER’s is shutting down all of there stores on January 1st. So there will probably be lots of available systems out there for cheap.

Last edited:
i have worked with Next pos and it wasa pretty good system … after going through many demos i really like PDQ and system 3 Pos… Point of Success seems pretty difficult compared to the others… I am playing around on the demo now… PDQ is defiantely way overpriced . i mean holy Sh*t 13k for a 2 station set up!!!..

Last edited:
is anybody usin NEXT pos?? also … Point of success… how hard is the set up? do they offer a technician service that would come set it up?

Last edited:
Point of Success was rather easy to set up both the hareware and the software. The first month of tech support is free and they are great to work with. It is a good investment to get the training CD for building your menu.

Last edited:
just got pdq only 1 mos old so reliability can’t say but the price of 13,150 was not too bad considering they gave me about 3 days training, and everything was included no extra for power strips or anything that was the price of everything. And all the modules are included. Just my 2 cents.
Ps they were very nice too deal with also. I dealt with Micheal and Justin.

Sorry forgot too add my mom has not ever used a computer and is moving along just fine. Not to hard to add items for me I have downloaded 2 different pos system and this seemed as easy to add items or use. plenty of report options available

Back