EDDM...

…for what it’s worth…we just did our 1st EDDM & the post office this am…quite painless for the price…will do another CR Tuesday…

We also did some door hanging in a nearby neighborhood…will be curious to compare the return ratio…

That’s great! The EDDM program has been quite a hit with pizzerias across the U.S. How are you planning to track redemption rates? Do you use a POS system with offers/codes? I’d be interested to see the door hanger response vs. EDDM response.

Good luck with your campaign, keep us posted!

So am I missing something? This is not new, I have been doing this type of mailing for my enitre ownership. It has a nice new name from the US Postal service but it is just Cart-Sort Saturation right?

I’ve only done typical direct mail in the past…ya know, paying for a ink jet label, the address etc.

But this may be a bit different, as no labels are required, nor a postage permit from the USPS…

Easy to cherry pick only the CR you want vs a whole zip…

I get a bigger piece printed and it goes out @ $.145/unit…plus it has a magnet and costs me a little less than $.29 out the door.

I am sure you will get a huge response if your offer is good. Did you send any of your EDDM flats on the same route as the door hangers? I am curious about your return ratio also, but would predict a better response from your EDDM mailing.