How was it today?

well weve been very sloowww :frowning: better than last year but not good at all sent out 2500 postcards and only received 15 back :frowning:

Thursday:

Santa came early this year, bringing me ANOTHER driver. Yes that’s right TWO in a week :lol: Plus one of our regular drivers came in and said one of his mates wants a drivers job - shame we don’t need any more right now :frowning: (will be keeping his details on file though for an emergency which is bound to happen).

That now gives me 2 drivers on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and one driver Tuesday and 3 drivers on Friday. We can kick some serious ar$e on Fridays now with 3 drivers. It’s been about 9 months since we’ve had 3 drivers on any night.

This now means that we can slip deliveries in the oven as we get them and not have to wait for a driver to come back or balanace them around with another delivery. Our delivery time will be around 45 mins on peak times and will sh1t on the “Little Pinky” Domino’s drivers delivery times, as well as all the others.

Gee I must have done something real good in my previous life to be rewarded like this. :slight_smile:

Hopefully with the speeded up delivery we can drive our sales forward even more than we have experienced in the past 6 months.

Oh, sales for the night just an average Thursday at around $1200.

Daddio, don’t give up hope. I’m sure Santa will look after you as well.

Dave