PDQ signature system

I am in the market for a POS system and was wondering if 14k is a good price for a new 2 station all in one unit PDQ system?

Hi Zeus
I have had my PDQ sysem for about 1 1/2 years now. I have 3 all in one terminals. The cost was around 16500.
I can tell you my experience with them has been fantastic . I cannot be happier with my decision. I have a delco with counter service and seating for 40. Tech support has been excellent. They have been very helpful whenever I call. No question or problem too small. (and I’ve had alot of questions). Now tech support is $1100/ year after 1st year but for me its well worth it. Menu changes prices changes I just fax it to them and they make my changes during down time. I have high speed internet and credit card processing is a breeze, Authorization in 2 seconds. No more phone line authorization taking 20 30 seconds or more. Gift cards are fantastic. No more handwritten sloppy looking certificates. If I have anything negative to say installation could have been a little bit better. Tech ran wires through ceiling but some were run on ground behind eqiupment along floor not very secure or professional looking. I guess I should of said something but I had alot of other things going on at the time to notice. He was helpful enough and was there for 2 days to answer any questions we had but he could have been more of a teacher instead of us having to ask him how to this or do that. Hope this helps.
Mike