What's everyone paying for wings?

Like it or not, these current wing prices are here to stay. The chicken shortage is real. We’re up to $102 per case (40Lb) for IQF.$94 for 40lbs fresh.

These numbers in line with everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$96 case fresh.

$110 fresh sysco boston

Anyone sell drumsticks that are about 1/3 of the cost? Only thing is that they are dark meat

No tottally different product in my eyes, tomorrow though Im going to rrstaurant depot and buying a few cases of miscut chicken wings at .99 a lb. Ill report back with pictures on hoe they come out

I hate miss cut or broken wings. i find the marrow or whatever that comes out all over the meat repulsive. I think buffalo wild wings used them years ago every time I would get their wings or drum sticks half would be broken. so, i stopped going there.

We get the miscut wings from restaurant depot they are good and tasty. Not as badly cut as you would think. Once the price of wings started climbing I started looking for alternatives and this was the best one. There is a pizzeria in a neighboring beach town that goes through 15 cases a week of miscut wings. I have actually been told by customers that these are better than what we had before and the best part is the price 99 cents a lb. They are Tyson wings.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Are they party wings, jumbo wings, or whole wings?

They are jumbo

Interesting, we’ll have to check it out!

I don’t know if you know this but you can log into rd’s website and get a list of products and pricing for the store that is nearest to you. No need to physically go there for pricing.

I actually didn’t know this! Thanks!

What would you search to find these miscut wings? I haven’t seen them on the Pittsburgh restaurant depot site

Search for wings and they come up not at the top but towards the middle

I can’t find them, maybe this location doesn’t carry them. Oh well, I found a way to compare prices without having to go down there!

Here’s what it is it’s in the middlehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/9b4502642b6bb79ee2e686c3b4e0e1a4.jpg

It’s great I compare every week my supplier has some outrageous prices on some things so we do a weekly trip we are lucky and have one close by about 30 min

We’ve got one about 15 minutes from one location and 30 from the other. I wonder how often their site refreshes prices

I believe it does weekly

Price updates Sunday morning I check rd site all the time, I love it. Sometimes I change the state to see prices in different parts of the country…