Edge or Xlt oven

how fix problem on XLT 1832
One, the pizza may not be thoroughly baked. If the oven temperature is too high, the outer portion of the crust can be nice and brown, but the center has not been fully baked. In these cases, the crust is generally said to be more “doughy” than just gummy

http://207.38.29.225/~pizzatoday/wp.../Magazines/Year/2012/February/dough doc_1.jpg
When baking pizza you need to remember this bit of advice @Tom Lehmann shared with me years ago. Time cooks and temperature browns. If you are getting product that is not fully baked reduce your temperature and increase the time.

Last edited:
I’m located in Ca and looking to make the change to Edge from baker pride.
I need to test my pizzas before spending 25k on ovens. Waiting to hear back from Edge it’s been a week. Maybe I’ll have to ask for Mike or Mark. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
I’m located in Ca and looking to make the change to Edge from baker pride.
I need to test my pizzas before spending 25k on ovens. Waiting to hear back from Edge it’s been a week. Maybe I’ll have to ask for Mike or Mark. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Chris
Did you call them or was your correspondence via email? They always get back to me very quick. Prior to me buying there ovens they drove a truck out equipped with there ovens for me to try. Not sure if they have a range they will go with it but I imagine there pretty flexible with it.

Last edited:
Did you call them or was your correspondence via email? They always get back to me very quick. Prior to me buying there ovens they drove a truck out equipped with there ovens for me to try. Not sure if they have a range they will go with it but I imagine there pretty flexible with it.
I called and talked to Mark today. We had a great conversation and was eager to work with me. He apologized for Terry not getting back to me sooner. But in Terry’s defense, he was waiting on a client to confirm we can use his oven.
Mark will be flying out to California to meet and assist in our product with Edge ovens.
How cool is that!?!? Can’t wait!

Chris

Last edited:
Wow, Thats pretty cool. Is buying through edge directly the same as getting through Pizza Solutions, price wise.

Last edited:
Back