Continue to Site

Grande cheese for delivery

thanks I just got it Yesterday was my first time on a computer (on line) I’m a dinosaur. But I will learn this is a blast

Last edited:
48.png
TOMA:
thanks I just got it Yesterday was my first time on a computer (on line) I’m a dinosaur. But I will learn this is a blast
:shock:

Last edited:
So I take it its your first time learning how to write, spell, and punctuate simple English as well too?

Last edited:
lets all take it easy on this guy…I am sure that someone on the “inside” can teach us a few things…who really cares about punctuation…lets remember who we are…pizza guys with sauce stains on our shirts

I am curious to know what you think about Saputo…I was not thrilled with Sorrento when I tested it…I did like the Grande Mozz/Chedd blend but it is cost prohibitive…we shred our blend in house

PS I think we all wish 8oz was the norm…I thought I was good at 10oz

Last edited:
Many manufacturers make/blend several styles & price points for their customers, based upon regional preferences…

Personally, I don’t drink 1 or 2% or skim milk - whole mile is my choice…same with cheese…I prefer whole milk, low moisture - no skim

Grande is a whole milk, as are many Saputo & Sorrento choices, but you can get them in skim milk versions…

I used to use Sorrento, back 10 yrs ago when they were the packer for SYSCO (b4 they were bought out by a French dairy concern) It was a 3% WM mozz - & no “butter fat” bleeding on oven exit - great product…then SYSCO changed…

Straight Grande can be “oily” (butter fat) and that is why many shops blend it with another cheese, especially I believe thos of us w/conveyors…

I blend Saputo WMLM w/a provolone, 50/50 - great stretch, great distinct taste & holds up well for slices & delivery - I felt Grande was to “oily” if my slice biz was off (we can keep pies 4 hrs, if needed)

Everyone has their own preference…find what works 4 you & stick w/it, then build your biz!

Last edited:
saputo is another good cheese they make my private lable mozz. the real issue with all of these cheeses is that the manufactures allow us to buy in on rising markets that means that we can buy 2 oo 3 months worth of cheese. Although it will still be good (within its experation date) once a mozz gets past its prime it does not perform any where near as well as it should

Last edited:
saputo is another good cheese they make my private lable mozz. the real issue with all of these cheeses is that the manufactures allow us to buy in on rising markets that means that we can buy 2 oo 3 months worth of cheese. Although it will still be good (within its experation date) once a mozz gets past its prime it does not perform any where near as well as it should

Last edited:
Back