Continue to Site

Reviews.... ahhhh.... but, well... hmmm

Plus he loves our pizza and is a long time customer. How about just taking 1 star off for not having " everything ".
People don’t think like that. Long time customer who never reviews a good experience, quick to write a bad one. Bad always outweighs the good in their minds. I’m sure if you had fruit punch or lemonade it still wouldn’t be good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea because juice has so much less sugar than soda does SMH some people

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Only about 10% of our orders add a soda to their order. The other 90% seem to be able to figure out their beverage situation.

Last edited:
Only about 10% of our orders add a soda to their order. The other 90% seem to be able to figure out their beverage situation.
I eat at a few places that don’t have my preferential drink. I have a pretty easy solution, I eat my food and if I want something to drink I either grab a water or make a quick stop somewhere afterwords. There is simply no way for every restaurant to stock 100% of everybody’s favorite items. What I have began to wonder is what daily life is like for these people. Like if you ran into an existential crisis because you couldn’t get some apple juice at your local pizzeria how do you react when an actual tough situation arises?

Last edited:
I hate the major review site that everyone’s talking about. And that’s coming from someone who’s got a decent star rating. They tend to filter out legitimate reviews but leave completely bogus ones there. I had a female customer a few weeks ago who was making comments to her companion like “I didn’t know Asians could make pizza. It’s probably gonna taste like an egg roll.” I was pretty pissed off to be honest, but kept my cool and told her with a smile that she should probably withhold her judgement until after she tries the pizza and that one doesn’t have to be of a certain genetic makeup to make good pizza. She took it as me being uppity and starter threatening me with a bad review. Of course, she gave me a one star like 15 minutes after leaving my store. I reported it to the review site and guess what, their response was “we let customers express their honest opinion”. What a joke!

Last edited:
I hate the major review site that everyone’s talking about. And that’s coming from someone who’s got a decent star rating. They tend to filter out legitimate reviews but leave completely bogus ones there. I had a female customer a few weeks ago who was making comments to her companion like “I didn’t know Asians could make pizza. It’s probably gonna taste like an egg roll.” I was pretty pissed off to be honest, but kept my cool and told her with a smile that she should probably withhold her judgement until after she tries the pizza and that one doesn’t have to be of a certain genetic makeup to make good pizza. She took it as me being uppity and starter threatening me with a bad review. Of course, she gave me a one star like 15 minutes after leaving my store. I reported it to the review site and guess what, their response was “we let customers express their honest opinion”. What a joke!
They let that go? That’s awful. People suck. Yelp sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got a review that still boggles my mind. 2 star review because our establishment was “noisy” (it’s a popular bar on a Saturday night), wasn’t “authentic” and our cocktails were more expensive than Bar B (a dedicated budget cocktail place in the area known for cheap, strong drinks). Another customer customer commented on her review asking what she meant by “not authentic.” She said that we weren’t “authentically Korean.” Um… we’re a pizza pub?!? Go next door for some Korean food. You are in Korea. Not being Korean is what attracts customers to us. So she ended up looking dumb on that one, and then raised the review to 3 stars. Still just boggles my mind. It’s like going to a place called “Bob’s Burgers” and leaving a bad review for not being served spaghetti by a guy named Steve. If you want that then go to Steve’s Spaghetti, wtf.

I also once got into an argument with a customer because I wouldn’t let him take his dog inside. He was upset because he already had his dog with him, and what was he supposed to do? Maybe don’t take your dog with you when you go out for dinner and drinks?

I once got into an argument with a customer because I wouldn’t let him sit at a table and eat McDonald’s. I then had to put up a “No outside food or drinks” sign up. Because how was he supposed to know that wasn’t ok?

I’ve gotten into several arguments with customers over smoking inside. Dude, it’s 2017, smoking inside bars and restaurants was banned in 2014. How is this still an issue?

I once had a customer complain and ask for a refund because their pizza was burnt and tasted bitter. I offered a refund or a new pizza if they could show me the pizza. They already ate it all. This was in the bar, at a table. They could have told us at anytime, however I suspect that they didn’t because the pizza was fine. I personally expedited that night.

I could go on.

Last edited:
Back