Any Think tankers in the path of the Nor'easter??

Open today! Roads clear! Six guys delivering in 4x4’s. Hope to put some money in the bank. What

Wow, I’m glad it’s working out for a lot of you!

We decided to open up today also. Major roads were clear but the back ones were still blocked in which killed our super bowl business.

Did 3/4’s of normal Super Bowl. The fact that I didnt have alot of per orders hurt me. School closed today. Slow after the Super Bowl for 2 days, maybe not this year with the kids home. Glad its over!!!What

Here we go again, more snow! I woke up to another 8". I own a car wash also and this is just killing my sales. See you guys I gotta go shovel. Not sure where i will put it though.

Well…it’s been a CRAZY few days! Our power still was not on Sunday…ran to about 7 stores looking to buy a generator. None anywhere! Got lucky and finally borrowed one from a friend. However, hubby threw his back out carrying it…he is now on steroids, flexerol and vicodin! Ran around and bought lights, gas (which was an adventure since most stations were closed!)

Had to throw out the dough, produce, etc :frowning: Got up and running about 1:30 (usually open at noon on Sundays)
Power came back on around 4!!!

Then, the phone lines went down …just came back on about 1/2 hour ago.
Had the calls thransferred to a cell phone.

We don’t deliver, so we rely on dine in and take out…it’s been hard dealing with all this, but we are pulling thru!

PS~ Steve, thank you for the offer of help…that was very kind. Maybe we can visit each other’s shop…after the thaw!!