cc processing rates

Hi everyone, what are you all paying for cc processing? interchange plus what and what per transaction? trying to decide who to use

Interchange plus 6 cents with Heartland. Whatever you do, whoever you process with do not lease your equipment. Stand alone terminals can be purchased for a few hundred dollars while leased equipment commonly costs thousands.

Same as Paul.

My bank gave a quote recently that would beat Heartland by a few hundred dollars per year… but my changeover costs would have eaten the first three years savings so I passed.

I was quoted interchange plus .12% and .09 per transaction. Does this sound like a good deal?

It’s not terrible and may be the best you can get with no history. At my volume it would cost me a little more than $100 per month more at each store paying the extra penny per transaction and the .12%. I would shop a few companies before you commit, but try to get quotes without them running your credit to avoid the ding on the credit score that multiple inquiries will cause.

I just got this from Merchant a Warehouse.

http://tinypic.com/r/2ihqx6a/8

3 % For wells fargo this August, July was 2% not sure of the increase. In the past my x leased machine unknown to me. After ten years of having $51 a month automatically taken out of my account each month.
I could not find out who was taking the money out of my account. : ( There was no name, no paper work, and no bills. So I finally changed my whole business and checking account to a new number. All new
checks! Then the company contacted me and wanted their machine back! I had thrown away the machine 7 years ago! LOL They now wanted $300 for the out dated machine they would have thrown away
when received. All in all it cost me $12,000.00 for a $300 machine! And sometimes I think my employees are stupid!!! LOL again :smiley:

Thanks for all the responses, I think I’ll keep shopping.

So this post has got me looking into my own processing rates and while they are not bad i see that they can be much better. Have any of you heard of payment depot?

We use Heartland. Good company. So no need to say what I pay.
agree with purchasing your equip. BUY IT.