Goomba

Goomba,

I’m thinking about taking you up on your offer about driving down and getting chicken from your supplier. Is there any possible way you could take a picture of one of the wings and email it to me so I can get an idea of the actual size of them? I would be very grateful. My email address is zippaz23@yahoo.com Sorry if I’m being a pain in the butt. I’m just nervous about placing a 1000 lb. order and driving 4 1/2 hours without seeing what I’d actually be getting. Right now I’m trying to figure out how I would haul them back while keeping them cold for 4-5 hours. I’m going to look into renting a refrigerated trailer. Do you know if there any way for the chicken guy to freeze the wings? I appreciate you trying to help me out. If it ends up working out, you’ll have yourself a regular customer for lunch each time I’m in town to pick up chicken. Once again thank you. If there is any thing at all that I can help you out with, let me know. -Roger

Hey goomba, while you’re at, please take a picture of your arse so that i know what i am getting before i make the trip to see you, ok honey?

oh crud, what website am i on?!

darn wrong one!! :wink: