It's been a slice!

Well guys, after 20+ plus years in the business and 7 years of owning my own place, I am out! The wife got a huge promotion and I sold my shop. We packed up, sold the house in the Chicago burbs and moved to Sacramento California! Talk about an adventure!

Anyone in the tank in the area? we are always up for suggestions on things to do. and there is no shortage of them. Sac seems to be in the center of the northern California experience.

@smiling with hope Walter, we drove through Reno about 2 months ago and saw you were getting some work done. Hope you are feeling better bud!

Congratulations! Sacramento is a cool town. My best friend of 53 years from NJ lives there and I have spent a lot of time enjoying the town. You will be shocked at how great the weather is compared to Chicago :slight_smile: The food scene is growing all the time. For pizza I don’t know any place to recommend - he comes up here to Reno for his pizza fix. Sorry I missed you. I had both hips replaced and am now back to work. We were closed for 3 months as I make all the pies. Welcome to the west. I lived in Santa Rosa for 20 years. Reno doesn’t have as nice weather but it is easier living. Let me know if you come up this way again. Walter

Congrats! Dont ever let this crazy business draw you back in!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk