Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I know it is a little early, but with how busy my life gets and traveling…etc…I am sure I am not the only one thinking ahead a bit. I just wanted to wish you all…even the delivery drivers :wink:, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Lets keep our fingers crossed that sales keep going in a positive manner for everyone that has seen the turn around and best wishes for everyone still working towards that light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there and lets make this a year to remember for all the Indie pizza shops… oh, and for the few franchise peeps that hang around here also. For better or worse, it is always a pleasure to talk to everyone here. In the end, we all have the same basic goals. We all know the more we work together and understand the differences that make us all unique to our own little piece of the pizza world… the better off we all will be. Enjoy the holidays and looking forward to the new year.

• Michael

ps: I was thinking of taking a play on a line from the Chinese restaurant industry…

“2011 ~ THE YEAR OF THE PIZZA” :twisted:… I like it!

Thanks Mike…Same back to you too!