Christmas Greetings

images.jpg

Wishing all on TT a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year
May you all enjoy health and happiness and may your business thrive in 2105

Thanks for all the advice, support, comments and laughter in 2014
Looking forward to the same in 2015

From Down Under where we will be celebrating a summer Christmas at the beach or around the pool with some ice cold beers

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPdvh0HRhc

Right back at you Dave.

This year has been our best ever thanks in part to all the expert advice from the Think Tank.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmascard2014.jpg

Thanks one and all for all you’re great conversation and advice. I’ve learned so much here my business wouldn’t be the same without this think tank and all its members.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! It’s wonderful to be a part of a group where we can all share information, success stories, and gripes about this pizza business we love so much. Much business and success to all of you in 2015!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I have enjoyed your comments and questions for over six years. May 2015 be a great year for all of you!

Happy Holidays to all…

Here in the mountains we are trying to stay rested and ready… Our biggest 7 day run of the year starts the 26th. Will come up for air early next year. Thanks to all for your knowledge, support and fellowship.

yall rock! merry Christmas! happy Hanuka! and happy Kwanzaa! hope yall get everything you wish for!

Anyone open the Night of Christmas eve?
We did a 12-4 to get our catering orders out and handle a lunch crowd, then around 15 minutes after everything is shut down, building darkened, all signage off, I’ve seen no less than 2 dozen people yanking on our locked door.
No way would I ever ask or expect my guys to work on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. We would have probably done well tonight, but I chose to take care of the crew first, because they are the key to our success, without them, we are nothing!

Merry Christmas from the frozen tundra of Northern Wisconsin

We traditionally open Christmas Eve from 5 - 8pm. Did OK but down on previous years (all year has been down in 2104) but as soon as we closed the phones rang off the hook. Closed for 4 days so big clean up but all out and over by 9pm.
Merry Christmas from the sizzling summer of “Down Under”
Dave

Normal hours Christmas Eve. Closed Christmas day… 7 days beginning Dec 26th through new years day have been our biggest 7 day run of the year every year for 16 years in row.

Open christmass eve until 6pm. One of the last business’s in the area to close down. Heck even the 24 hour grocery store closes at 7 here. They do not reopen until 6am.

Season’s Greetings & Happy new Year to all TT folks…

Belated Merry Christmas to everyone on the TT!