Patriots pizza-question

I read in one of your other posts about using your pizza dough to roll up a sandwich. May sound like a stupid question, but how does that work? I have been looking at wraps but dont particularly like most that Ive tried. Could you elaborate on this idea any? Do you do it?

not “wraps” per se, but calzones and sub/sandwich rolls…

you can use the exact same dough, but you’ll need to “proof” it an “extra” long time, as the yeast content is approx 1/2 when compared to traditional bread dough…

if your volume warrants, you can make a 25# batch of dough, double the yeast, (kick start it in warm water) and use tap water…

after you mix it, dump it into a buss tub, cover & let rise 2x in size…remove from the tub, punch it down, scale into desired sizes, roll & re-proof…CiCi’s does this 2 make their deep-dish pizza, cinnamon rolls & garlic bread…

if your volume doesn’t warrant, take a 4-5 oz dough ball…roll to desired length and place on a bread form (ala Subway) or use a 5" round tin…

I’ve done both…spray the tin w/pan release…hand flatten & place in tin…brush w/seasoned oil…you can fit a dozen or so tins on a sheet tray…stack 'em/cover 'em on top of your MM 360’s for a few hours…

then pull 'em down…snip a few cuts in the proofed dough, to help the steam to escape…mist w/H2O & run them thru the oven, 'bout 325/350 for 9-12 minutes…experiment w/the time & temp…

Thanks- Im gonna give that a try