Three Station Revention POS For sale

I have a three station Revention POS system for sale $2,000.00 FIRM. The system is just shy of four years old. 3 Dell computers, 3Elo touch screen monitors one of them needs to be repaired, 3 Epson thermal printers, 2 epson ink printers & one Netgear switch. The system is very easy to install yourself. The Revention & Credit 911 software would have to be relicensed. Pickup only NO shipping. I can answer any Questions @ eatmorepizza@comcast.net

I cut the price to 2,000.00 firm.

Well not to be too rude but I’m thinking your not going to have too much interest. I mean we are talking a four year old system and it’s a Revention system at that. The worst part is you have to deal with Revention and get locked into there never ending monthly support to get it reprogrammed and re-installed plus the relicensing fees) (i’m thinking the license isn’t transferable so not only do you have a relicensing/transfer fee you have to pay for the software all over again (I could be wrong). Plus a broken monitor er not cool.

But the biggest thing is it’s for pickup only this being an international board you might want to mention which part of the world your from, Or offer to for the cost of shipping and packing to take it down to one of those mailboxes places that has the pretty girls who will do the wrapping of it and the shipping for you.

In addition you have posted on just about every page when this should be only posted under the Classifieds section. Finally I’m starting to think this is some new way that Jeff from Revention is doing to find new people to buy a Revention system.

Some people like to buy new cars some like to buy used cars and save some money a 3 station revention new $15,000.00 and to relicense the software is $150.00 per station if a computer breaks down you can buy a used dell on ebay and every part is available new or used the broken monitor cost about $150.00 to repair reason for pickup only so they can see it setup and working also count the pages i am on 2 out of 8 not every page the system also includes a system restore flash drive with all the software and drivers its self intall when you plug it in i still use revention in a other location and very happy with it