Chalkboard paint is awesome!

You can buy chalboard paint and make your own menu boards,specials etc…

I painted this on my wall. All I need is a little trim. It wipes off very nice.

pt

my old store (now a FiveStar Pizza) had/has all the walls that way…we used to have yo clean 'em off several times a week…fun 4 the guests tho…

A couple of thoughts. First… I like the look of hand written and colorful signage. Makes you looks like a smaller, hands-on, mom & pop operation. I did check out the website that… sorry if I get the name wrong… was it “character & co” posted on here. They had some really nice and unique options too choose from, not too mention it looks like they would make anything you want. My other thought was for those of you that had dining areas… what about putting up a small chalkboard on the wall by each table and having the people sitting there be able to draw, post comments, etc… Kind of like Gino’s does up in Chicago, although they let you write on everything and anything there. I will say that on one heavily alcohol induced outing, I tipped a server to write a comment across her nicely toned stomach. Damn I miss those days! :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone up for some bodyshots? 8)

Oh…and knowing all of you… NO! Not bodyshots on any of you! :!:

We may have to revisit this one. We had some metal panels painted once . . . magnetic add-on . . . thanks for posting this.

WA Dave will be disappointed :frowning: Now THAT’S a Fuzzy Navel.