Closed for 10 Days ........ YIPPPEEE

We closed at 8.45pm on Christmas Eve after taking last oreders at 8.15.
All staff got stuck into major clean through, throwing out all perishables, empting fridges and freezers into one etc.
Now off until Tuesday 2nd when two workers and I go infor a big floor and wall clean - lifting equipment out and steam cleaning the whole shop, then making batches of dough for opening on Thursday 5th.
The weathers is hot and sunny so I will be getting 4 rounds of golf in, some time at the beach or on the river and generally relaxing an sinking a few coldies.
As far as thinking about pizzas … what are they ??? :smiley:
Customers should be off the Christmas leftovers and hanging out for some pizzas by the time we return.
Love this Christmas / New Year break. :mrgreen:
Dave

Go enjoy your vacation my friend… work on my Aussie marketing plan we talked about and remember to stay out of the water! :shock: Happy New Year to you and the family!!!

have a good holiday mate u deserve it : 8)

slightly jealous. I thought my being closed today, Monday the 26th was a “vacation”! Enjoy, I’m sure your customers will be counting down the days till they get to see you again!

After playing the first of the games of golf I think I should go back to the shop and open up and forget the rest of the games planned. :oops:

Dave you can’t possible beat my golf score.
the last time i played I scored 92!!!.. [size=1]on 9 holes[/size]. :oops: :cry:

In our social club you would have had to sell your shop to pay the fines. I had to take a loan to pay mine today … 3 holes where I hit 10’s, 1 hole not getting past the ladies tee (I did but hit a tree and came back :oops: ), hitting the wrong ball (it was easier to get at than mine under a low hanging bush :wink: ) and a air swing. At least I didn’t take 12 hits to get out of a sand bunker like one of our playing group (I only took 4 from the same bunker mainly 'cause I was laughing so much at him - bad move)
Dave

As long as the beer is flowing and you are enjoying the “summer” break…the score does not matter! I would keep any comments that involve the “ladies tees” on the DL! :roll: