Is your garbage can clean?

I shake my head sometimes. I emptied the kitchen garbage can and under the bag was filth!

Be honest, do you have a clean garbage can?

I also want to know why I am the one that gets the stapler with no staples left :roll:

pt

We have our closing shift hose out the bins after every night’s shift, bags are left out to allow the bin to dry as well as allow me or the shift manager an easy peak to double check on them. We pressure wash them every Monday morning when we also drag all the cushion mats to the car wash for a bath.

I fixed the “stuff under the trash bag” problem - I cut the bottom out of the garbage can! (Not always practical, of course)

Cutting out the bottom is brilliant!

Funny to see this topic cuz I always joke about us having the cleanest cans in the county.

We hose them out every night (on our clean up list) Once a week they have to literally scrub it with a green scratchy inside and out. We do the same with the mop bucket, dust pan and brooms. They don’t mind doing it everyday because they aren’t filthy when cleaning it…

As for the staples we have a check in manager sheet before each shift- staples are on there…along with restocking reg. tape, towel water, extra tea, cooler temp, Bag in the box, co2, blah blah blah blah!

Making and USING lists is the best solution.

I like to have the outside clean at all times. I could really care less what’s at the bottom of the garbage cans. It is a garbage. There is probably gonna be garbage in there. We soak them over night every couple of weeks.