PHONE APPS AND QR CODES

From the end of this week we will have iPhone and Android apps for our business as well as a QR Code.
Our next menu will highlight these features.
Maybe we can generate more sales from the app savy customers out there.
Lucky I have heaps of staff who can explain and demonstrate to me what it all means and how it works :oops:
Outside of Daddio who has a QR Code, is there anyone else using QR Codes and phone apps and would they like to tell of their experiences and if it drove their business along further?
Dave

Sure Dave exclude me because I’m in Canada :lol:

I have QR codes on all of my saturation mailers now, and the code links them to sign up for our rewards program.

On my last saturation run I sent 20,000 postcard and got about 30 scans. Not the best in the world, but it doesn’t take up much real estate on the card.

I want to do a phone app, but I want to have one developed myself. I can get an app from my rewards program provider, and I can get one from my online ordering provider… but I want them combined.

Sorry Richard but I thought you’d be using all your energy to stay warm :lol:
As you were probably the first here to use QR Codes it would be interesting to see how you have gone with it.
I was looking for others out there as well who may be using one, AS WELL AS YOURSELF :roll: :stuck_out_tongue:
I know it’s hard being second to Australia, but you still have the luxury of being in front of the US :stuck_out_tongue:
Dave

We have had an I phone app for over a year and have had just a few customers using it, we have plans for a droid app in the future but its not a pressing need. we have used QR codes to drive people to our Facebook page. It is pretty good, I have noticed its mostly the 18-30 yr old male that use it.