Share your kitchen layouts

@famousperry Saw you are putting in a “slice oven”. I’ve considered this a long time. I assume you are putting in a type 2 over it? What kind of oven are you going to use?

I currently have a Bakers Pride Electric double stone deck oven that we have used for this purpose for almost 20yrs. Not sure of the model but it has a single door that can hold 2-18"pies and we mainly use it for slices or the requests for well done pies. Nobody ever said we needed a hood so we have it on a table and it works although it might smoke a bit if anything falls off, etc. For my new place we have a Marsal MB-236 going in and it will have a hood above it. It only has a 24x36 cooking surface so its really just a glorified slice oven that we are placing by the front counter as a show piece that we can easily load slices, etc.

@famouspizza Since you have already gone the conveyor route, why are you using a deck for slices? Why not a small conveyor like a Turbochef?

It’s a showpiece. 9/10 people will think that is the oven where we cook all our pies…conveyors are not in plain sight on purpose