SHIMMMER.com

I just googled his name and found this:

http://nc.findacase.com/research/wfrmDo … WNC.htm/qx

Somebody posted about this back when it first happened but I can’t remember whom.

Back before the arrest, I was curious so I checked out his LinkedIn page and he has several pilot’s certificates listed. So I searched the FAA database figuring he was lying, but sure enough he was listed as actually holding said certificates. There really are patents listed in the name of “Marcus Bramhall”.

I know I’m more curious about all of this than I should be, but he was arrested for something like “Aggravated Identity Theft.” I think there really is a Marcus Bramhall out there that this guy stole an identity from… and that really sucks for the real Marcus Bramhall.

That is really unsettling. The guy in the mugshot is the same guy that delivered my oven…oh and by the way I gave him a ride to the airport afterwards because his truck driver left early to head to another customer.

Karma at it’s finest.
Prison…The screwing you get for the screwing you did to others.

I am so happy as lot of people called me and stayed away from this guy. I had a very horrible experience with these guys .

I also want to let other people know that these guys not only marcus but all his staff lie soo good . They act like they are the nicest guys you ever see in your life before you send them the check as soon they have your money omg!! Bunch of liers, scammers. I remember they asked me to take out all my comments from all sites othwerwise they will take me to court and I was so happy as I knew once we go to court I can be lot of trouble for them as i know If i have to repeat 100 times in court i would have said the same thing as I knew I am telling the truth but for them they have to come up with wrong stories. So happy to see marcus in jail may god do the same for all the others who dont realize that people are in debt just because of them. My curse will remain with them all my life.And if you shimmmer guy reading this let me know when we can go to court i will be more happier then you guys.

Scary thing is they are still in business…

Wow, thats nuts!

Anyone know how long he is locked up for? Federal chargers are no bueno…

Best I can tell he is only locked up because no bail was granted due to “flight risk”…It appears the actual charges have not been dealt with yet…

I worked for the Shimmmer. Marcuss is in for Identity fraud Marcuss is not his real name… I apologize for even working there. Marcuss knows how to put people together even me. Alot of empty promises. He also owes me $$$ for commissions (I WILL NEVER SEE IT). He will say and tell you anything to get your money. If you have talked to him his favorite line was (NO PROBLEM I CAN DO THAT). FROM WHAT I HEARD LAST HE WILL PROBABLY DO A FEW YEARS AT LEAST, IF HE DOES COME OUT DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD HE TELLS YOU

WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY LEFT A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH I FELT ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED, BUT AGAIN I WAS TOLD EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FINE, WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK JUST CONTINUE TO SELL AND TAKE ORDERS AND THERE MONEY.

HE IS IN DEBT TO HIS COOLER COMPANY THAT WE WERE SELLING WALK IN COOLERS FOR OVER $50K WHICH HE WILL NEVER SEE EITHER

THE COMPANY DOESN’T EVEN PAY TAXES, AND HE CONTINUED TO PAY US UNDER THE TABLE. HE KEPT PROMISING TO GO LEGIT, IT HAPPENED FOR 1 PAYROLL THEN THE PAYROLL CO. DROPPED US BECAUSE HE COULDN’T AFFORD TO PAY THE PAYROLL FEES

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY IN THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY AND CONSTANTLY MESS UP EVERY ORDER OVENS, PARTS, WHATEVER IT MAY BE… HE IS SO FAR UPSIDE DOWN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE.

RENE IS THE BRAINS BEHIND THIS COMPANY RIGHT NOW SHE DOES WHAT SHE WANTS WITH WHATEVER MONEY SHE TAKES IN… SHE WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR THAT IS IF YOU EVEN TALK TO HER AND ONE IS TO NOT PAY WHATEVER EMPLOYEES SHE HAS ON TIME… WHEN I LEFT THEY WERE BEHIND ON ALL BILLS INCLUDING RENT ON THE BUILDING I HAVE STAYED AWAY FROM THEM SINCE I LEFT A LITTLE OVER A MONTH AGO NOT SURE IF THEY ARE STILL OPERATING.

This thread should be carefully analyzed by the mods on this site. You have a less than ethical “business person” who has ripped off several members of this site. When other members commented negatively about this vendor(myself included), we were censored. This forum can be a great tool to talk up a business that does a great job. It can be an equally great tool to caution others to steer clear of a dishonest or substandard business. For this to work, the mods have to let a bit of negativity to be spread in peoples posts. How many forum members were ripped off by this company? How many may have been avoided if negative posts were allowed to remain on the thread? Just a thought for the mods to mull over as to how they want to moderate future threads. In my opinion, sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I just had a look through the Moderator Logs and only found one instance of a post (not one of Perfect Pizza’s) from this thread being deleted. It was not done by me so I have no idea as to the reason for it.

I agree the warnings here may have saved many of us some major headaches and cash.

That would have been my post that showed the arrest record etc that was subsequently posted by Royster and let stand. I was told it was deleted due to nothing positively linking the person/mug shot in the link and Shimmmer.
I was not happy.

I think the POWERS THAT BE had a hand in that. I have approved at least 4 new members posts on this thread. If memory serves me correctly they all had some sort of warning about dealing with the subject company and owner.

Hi everyone,

I deleted the previous post by boatnut since it did not positively identify Bramhall and was considered libelous at the time.

I’ll also be locking down this thread now that everyone has seen the news and is well informed on the topic.

Let’s turn our attention to more positive topics.

Thanks,
Liz Barrett, editor-at-large
PMQ