Steam Cleaning

Anyone using steam in the kitchen on a daily basis to clean with?

Observations? Size and expense of unit used.

Just asked this question to Chef Bruno. He does NOT recommend using steam daily. Says it’s very expensive and if you do - well good for you for being well off! The most important thing to do everyday is keep your floor clean, trash out, dishes clean and beer drained. Those are all things that if neglected for a day will smell to high heaven.

I’d like to have my own for doing my exhaust hood, the backsplash, and under appliances, so if you find a reasonably priced unit that meets your needs, please share so I can get one.

My 2 main chemicals are “TAP Orange” and “DC-99”, they both get cut 50/50 with water, and do a spectacular job on most everything we need to clean.
DC-99 is for floors and grease, smokey, mung covered stuff, the TAP orange is used to degrease a very large hard-maple cutting board nightly.
edited to add;
One more more suggestion, try the “Grease Beater” mop from Ecolab, I easily get upwards of a month of usage out of each mop head cleaning my obnoxiously greasy floors, Cotton Mops would be trashed and unusable in a single day here. The cost of the ecolab mop is well worth it.