Installed Edge 60WB's last night. Stoked

Does the health dept give you any problems with this? Having an open bowl of sauce sitting out?
Are you always adding more sauce to this bowl? When does the cycle end of wings getting dipped into the same sauce over and over again? Couldn’t you theoretically be using the same sauce from a month or 2 ago if the cycle never ends?
same as fryer oil…start the week fresh every week…cover at night

Last edited:
Initial cooking is done on a sheet pan with a Lloyd wing screen insert. For a standard pizza finger config in a conveyor oven it will take about 20 to 27 minutes. Once that is done we coat them lightly with our buffalo wing sauce and bag them in 10 piece orders.

When an order comes in we toss them in the sauce of choice and run them thru the oven on silicon injected pizza sheet setting in Lloyd coupe pan.

Yes they are fully cooked once they get to the stores.
We are starting to really experiment with these tomorrow. We are getting them frozen tonight and they are going to thaw overnight. Cook in the morning, normal pizza configuration for the oven. Thinking about 23 minutes as a starting point? Also, you only run these through the oven at your Commissary once correct?
Cook–> Coat–> Cool → bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
23 mins is a good start but you may need a bit more. We run 17 minuets at the commissary. The top fingers all full open though.

Last edited:
23 mins is a good start but you may need a bit more. We run 17 minuets at the commissary. The top fingers all full open though.

We’ll be cooking at 500 degrees for 23 minutes. Thanks for the help with this and your prompt responses, I appreciate it

Last edited:
Steve if the wings are frozen they take more than overnight to thaw…just throwing tgat out there. Dont know if it matters really

Last edited:
Steve if the wings are frozen they take more than overnight to thaw…just throwing tgat out there. Dont know if it matters really
Thanks for the heads up, it’s going to be more like 36 hours so we’ll see how they are then

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know rough time and temp for pizza in a edge 60 wb. We are looking to upgrade and not sure of this.

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know rough time and temp for pizza in a edge 60 wb. We are looking to upgrade and not sure of this.
I’m not using the widebodys but the regular Edge 60’s. We have a different finger profile in one of our ovens so a little different time and temp. One oven is 430 degrees for 6:10 and the other is 445 degrees for 6:40. Medium thickness hand tossed cooked on Llyods hex discs

Last edited:
Back