anyojne done business with eZ Kwip?

EZ Kwip seems to be an equipment refurbisher and reseller. Their website, www.ezkwip.com, of course shows all sorts of equipment for sale and already sold. No surprises. anyone ever deal with these guys? I am looking at a couple things from them and am doing some due diligence to avoid the sucker punch. And to find the good stories as well to encourage my purchase.

Anybody?

Nick,

I have not done any business with them, and I am sure the information I was able to come up with you may have already found yourself, but just incase not I figured I’d post it.

From a whois search (http://www.pulsitemeter.com/website/ezkwip.com.html) it seems they are owned by All Pro Enterprises in Mechanicsville, Md. The owners of that company are Jamie Phipps and David Hoffman. Upon doing Google searches on both individuals, both companies, and combinations there in I was unable to return one hint of a negative feedback.

Hope that helps atleast a little bit! Good luck.

I handled several mixer sales for a chain and the equipment we recieved from ezkwip was excellent. Very good customer service as well. They also sell on eBay and I believe that is where they started and have an excellent record there. You can check the feedback on ebay under ezkwip username. Hope this helps
Chris